You may pay for your purchases on earbook.in using one of the following options:-
1. Valid Credit Cards (VISA or Master).
2. Valid Debit Cards (VISA or Master) may be used, if your issuing bank permits you to use these online.
3. Net Banking. (Banks such as ICICI bank, Axis bank, State Bank of India, IDBI Bank , Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India ,Yes Bank etc.)
4. Cheque or DD/ Pay Order in the name of “ MORNING STAR ENTERPRISES”. payable at Mumbai .
5. We do not permit Bank deposit, Bank NEFT , or ATM deposits as of now, but we are in the process of launching such services very soon.
CREDIT / DEBIT CARD (Visa / Mastercard )PAYMENTS
1. earbook.in accepts Visa & Master credit cards and debit cards and is committed to provide a safe transaction environment by using a secure process for payment handling.
2. To enhance security of your payment data, you are automatically redirected to the acquiring bank's payment gateway website, where all necessary transaction details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.) are captured on the secured payment page, and encrypted using Industrial Strength Cipher, and are securely transmitted to your Card Issuing bank for obtaining authorization . At no time during the purchase process or thereafter, does earbook.in has access to, or stores, your complete card account information.
3. For greater security, we have enabled our systems for ‘Verified by VISA’ and ‘Master card Secure Code’ facility, applicable to VISA and MASTERCARD respectively. This is an additional security measure necessitating you to enter a password which only you, the card holder, can have access to. Also, earbook.in does not capture any such passwords and you enter this directly into a bank’s secure system.
4. It is not uncommon for a request for credit / debit card authorization a couple of times before the card is finally authorized. This happens due to problems with your card issuing banks servers. Try again till you get a successful notification.
5. Sometimes the bank’s payment servers or your issuing banks payment servers may down or have connectivity issues , in which case a message will be posted informing you of the same. Under such circumstances, you can continue shopping and add merchandise to the Cart which would then be saved and you can come back later and complete the payment transaction .
Secure Net Banking Options
1.You can make a payment through Net Banking directly from your Bank account. It works just like you make payments from your bank account .
2. On the Billing Information page choose Net Banking from the payment options and click on ‘Pay' button at the bottom, Choose the Internet option & select your preferred bank from the drop down.
3. You will be diverted to your Bank’s login page from where you can login using your Net Banking login id and password and complete the payment. After the payment is successfully completed you will be diverted back to our site where your order confirmation will be generated.
4. Registered Banks for Net Banking.
1. Allahabad Bank
2. Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
3. Bank of India
4. Central Bank of India
5. Deutsche Bank
6. Federal Bank
7. Indian Bank
8. ING Vysya Bank
9. Kotak Bank
10. Oriental Bank of Commerce
11. Punjab National Bank
12. State Bank of India
13. State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
14. State Bank of Mysore
15. UCO Bank
16. Vijaya Bank
17. Andhra Bank
18. Bank of Baroda Corporate
19. Bank of Maharastra
20. City Union Bank
21. DCB Bank
22. ICICI Bank
23. Indian Overseas Bank
24. Karnataka Bank
25. Lakshmi Vilas Bank
26. Punjab and Sindh Bank
27. Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
28. State Bank of Hyderabad
29. State Bank of Patiala
30. Union Bank of India
31. Yes Bank
32. AXIS Bank
33. Bank of Baroda
34. Canara Bank
35. Corporation Bank
36. Dhanalaxmi Bank
37. IDBI Bank
38. Indusind Bank
39. Karur Vysya Bank
40. Lakshmi Vilas Bank
41. Punjab National Bank
42. South India Bank
43. State Bank of India
44. State Bank of Travancore
45. United Bank of India.
The List is a continiously increasing one , in case you do not find your Bank here , please let us know and we shall make all efforts to add your Bank to the list.
2.At no point during the transaction, does earbook.in captures or stores your full bank account or Net Banking details. We process the order based on the confirmation received from your bank.
3.The Net banking facility is provided through Bill Desk Payment Gateway.
We are in the process of introducing other and innovative payment options for your convenience . In case your queries are not been addressed here , please refer to our FAQs section or call us on our Customer Service Number (9967969842 ) and we shall address your problem ASAP.